Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fresh Air





Decided I've been locked indoors, in front of the mac in the studio a bit too much so made an effort to get out and breathe some fresh air this weekend...

Had a quick walk around Braywick park at the weekend, and then a mighty 4 mile walk around Virginia Water with Hayley yesterday - its 4 miles around the lake there, according to the blub, the 'largest man-made lake in the UK'. Nice. 

But they have no bins. I carried my espresso cup with me for all 4 miles. And counted lots of little bags of dog poo people had left by the path. FIX UP VIRGINIA WATER AND GET SOME BINZ!

In other news, I finished the John B vs. Glamour for Better track and it's a monster. AND did a new track on Sunday, called 'Dancing in the Dark' AND got Shaz's new vocals for the big trance/DnB track 'Heroes' so got that finished too... 

I started another new track last night as well, its sounding like a cross between recent Pryda electrohouse stuff, and, erm... me - in a drum&bass electrostep stylee... If you make it to my gigs in Manchester and Linz, Austria this weekend you'll get the premiers...

Clips on here later today too - if you're nice... ;-)

No comments: