Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A few photos from the last couple of weeks...

Our gang in Manchester. (No, not THAT kind of gang...)


With Chris, the promoter in Zurich. I gave a few of these 3D glasses out in the club. Gonna buy more on eBay this week...

Crowd in Zurich

With MC Eksman in Manchester (he was on with Brockie after me)

New haircut - had to take some photos for my hairdresser - I may be a myspace photo hoebag type, but I usually have some reason for taking photos of myself... ;-)

Just waiting for Hayley to get back from the gym, then I'm off out for a run seeing as its nice and sunny out. I'm still trying to get back into being active and healthy in a new year/pre Miami crash diet stylee... 

Other than that I've got a To-Do list as long as my arm and Dad is supposed to be coming over later to help put up my tv aerial, and move my sky dish, put a quad LNB on it too so I can finally sort out Sky+, hopefully with a modded Sky+ box with a bigger HD in it. Anyway, won't go any more geek on you right now.

Am also hoping to do a new DnB Podcast this week, and I'll give you guys a sneak update on what's coming next on Beta, the new single(s) got mastered on Friday so things are ticking along now...

Till later ;-)

No comments: