Thursday, May 15, 2008

F*ckspresso

My Krups has bitten the dust. (Its not just mice that die in my house now).

Been on a wild goose chase of customer service phone calls, but its been sorted out and John Lewis are replacing it for me apparently. I still have to go without my fabulous espressos for another week though! :-( 

If you see me tweaking out around the Costa at Heathrow about 5am tomorrow, you'll know why...


I'm off to St. Petersburg for a gig on Friday, then Vienna on Saturday, so looking forward to that - got some great new tracks to play out this week, and a prototype version of a new track I've ALLLLLmost finished, so listen out for that one!

See ya there!

xxx

JB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome preformance at the Zoo
Thanks john :)
loved that you played new stuff

your partys are the best you really know how to get the crowd going.