Monday, June 23, 2008

Mad Weekend!

Ok. So I fixed the PC, now I can relax. I had to do some hardcore g33k motherboard bizniz though - but anyway...

Had an amazing weekend, a drunken one - being the first full weekend I've had free since I can remember... Hooked up with a bunch of mates on Friday night and went to Jodie Harsh's night, Circus, in Soho. Had a superduper fun time, took a gazillion photos, almost was in a fight on the way home, some of my friends actually WERE in a fight on the way home, and we met heaps of fabulous people & things.

Just went out in Maidenhead on Saturday night, only drinking Sangria. Ace move. Ate too much junk food though. Offset my mighty jogging skills for the week which is a shame...

All the photos are here on my flickr page:


John B & Co. @ Circus

John B & Co. @ Circus

John B & Co. @ Circus

John B & Co. @ Circus

John B & Co. @ Circus

John B & Co. @ Circus

John B & Co. @ Circus

1 comment:

MBS RECORDS said...

Nice event I think:).Nice people too.I see Hayley in photos.So Greetings for You and her:):):*
Moon B