Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Video from Sun & Bass 2010

Hello! Happy New Year and all that...

I've been relying too much on twitter recently for my personal, blog-ish stuff, and realised its a lot easier to get your message across when you have more than 140 characters to write, so AGAIN as a new year resolution type of thing, I shall be trying to post on here more often, after all it automatically gets retweeted and facebook notifications pop up and all sorts.

Anyway, I'm just here to post a video I got sent today, from when I played at Sun & Bass back in September. If you've never been you MUST! Its a week, in Sardinia, with lots of lovely European DnB-lovers, parties in the open air, by the beach, and generally just the more interesting, forward-thinking side of DnB. Plus you get to try out all the awesome Italian Restaurants in the town.

Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf5X_K9WUs8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful. unfortunately i missed sun and bass last year :'|

Anonymous said...

haha that looked like a "dangerous" DJ booth, I think someone tried to poke you in the eye during your first channel mix, yikes. No mini light to see the board either, and no mic, good way to make the best of it.